Wednesday, June 29, 2011

?Transformers: Dark of the Moon? Premieres in NYC

Adding to the already massive amount of hype, ?Transformers: Dark of the Moon? held its New York City premiere tonight (June 28).

The action-packed third installment of the uber-popular series drew quite a crowd in Times Square, as stars like Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey and Josh Duhamel all showed up.

Also on-hand for the "Transformers" premiere were famous siblings Willow and Jaden Smith, Alessandra Ambrosio, Erin Heatherton and singing sensation Gabrielle Union.

During a recent interview, LaBeouf chatted about the future of the franchise, and that he?ll be going out with a bang with this movie.

"I just don't think right now there's anywhere to take Sam. If you'd asked me fifteen years ago if I would be here, I would've said, 'No way.' I don't have a grand plan. There's not this grand scheme. I just fall into movies. I'm blessed in that regard. The movies I've been involved in, it's never been plotted and planned and picked.?

?I was seventeen when I met [director] Michael [Bay], and I'm sort of Michael Bay-raised. I've learned a great deal from Michael, as a person, as an actor, as a person on set. And it's not that I don't enjoy working with Michael. I love working with Michael. I would do any movie Michael wants to do. I just don't think there's anywhere to take it with Sam."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/transformers-3/%E2%80%9Ctransformers-dark-moon%E2%80%9D-premieres-nyc-519068

Rose McGowan Maria Bello Monika Kramlik Stacy Keibler Cat Power

No comments:

Post a Comment