Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beyonce Talks Babies With CNN?s Piers Morgan (Video)

beyonceglastonbury2 Beyonce Talks Babies With CNNs Piers Morgan (Video)

Beyonce Knowles sat down for an interview with Piers Morgan and said she always wanted a baby before her 30th birthday, which is coming up in September! Check out Beyonce?s interview video here!

During an interview on ?Piers Morgan Tonight?, Beyonce hinted at being ready for a baby with her hubby Jay-Z.

Beyonce stated, ?I always said I would have a baby at 30. But I also said I was going to retire at 30. So I don?t know.I am not retiring, I tell you?.

Here?s Beyonce?s interview:

Morgan continued inquiring about the baby subject, finally asking, ?Can we expect the little patter of little Beyonces and Jay Zs??, and the singer replied, ?Only God knows?.

beyonce3 281x300 Beyonce Talks Babies With CNNs Piers Morgan (Video)

Beyonce recently released her fourth album, ?4?, on June 24th.

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/stupidcelebrities/~3/ZOpxdR2IOMo/

Stacy Keibler Cat Power Shanna Moakler Lena Headey Talisa Soto

No comments:

Post a Comment