Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kendra Defends The Boobs

Kendra Baskett talked to E!?s Marc Malkin about last night?s episode of Dancing With The Stars.� Len Goodman made a rather silly comment regarding Kendra?s boobs, which Hef?s former girlfriend did not find funny.� She told Malkin,

?I don?t understand how he?s commenting on my boobs and not Wendy [Williams]?s boobs or Kirstie [Alley]?s. We all have big boobs! That?s just the way it goes. I think he?s just being funny, and I even saw him on Jimmy Kimmel last night talking about my boobs again. I?m like, ?What is it about my boobs?? Just because I?m a Playboy girl they have to use my boobs as their little attack weapon thing.?

It?s been quite a journey so far for Kendra on DWTS.� Aside from the unfair boob comments, Kendra has to seriously work on her posture for the dance numbers.� Having played sports for most of her life, Kendra wasn?t used to always remaining upright.� It?s especially tough with a child.� First you?re pregnant, then you?re carrying the kid around.� Standing up the straight is the last thing on one?s mind!� But this is a huge learning experience for Kendra, who hopes to avoid elimination and take home the trophy.

PHOTOS: Gorgeous Gals On The ESPYs Red Carpet

Kick ass and take home that trophy!

Julie Benz Katie Cassidy Jennifer Love Hewitt Emmanuelle Vaugier Bali Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment