Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Look: ?Britney Spears: I Am The Femme Fatale?

On Sunday we learned that MTV is planning to air a documentary special titled Britney Spears: I Am the Femme Fatale that will feature behind the scenes footage of Britney?s whirlwind weekend of promo appearances leading up to the release of her new album Femme Fatale ? IN STORES TODAY. Check out a short teaser clip from this new doc below.


MTV is planning to air a full length trailer for this special later tonight and the documentary itself will air on MTV next Sunday April 3. Here is our first look at the teaser clip for I Am the Femme Fatale:


I really love these behind the scenes specials that give us a taste of Britney?s private life. MTV aired a similar special around the release of her last album Circus and we got a lot of insight, I think, about Britney?s life. This doc looks great, I mean, based on this quick 30 second look. I can?t wait to see more. While we wait for more footage and the special itself, we can revel in the fact that today is Britney Spears Day! Here?s hopin? all y?all have purchased your copies of Femme Fatale (Read more...)

Tags: 'Britney Spears: I Am The Femme Fatale', Celebrity Gossip, Celebs, Documentaries, First Look, Pink is the New Blog, Screencaps, TV Shows, Updates, Video

Blu Cantrell Katy Perry Megan Ewing Erika Christensen Monica Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment