Thursday, March 31, 2011

Carrie Ann Inaba gets engaged

31 March 2011

Rate this article

Carrie Ann Inaba and Jesse Sloane - her boyfriend of two years - have got engaged live on TV.

Carrie Ann Inaba has got engaged live on TV.

The 'Dancing With the Stars' judge burst into tears when her boyfriend Jesse Sloane - who she has been dating for two years - got down on one knee while she was filling in for Kelly Ripa co-hosting 'LIVE! With Regis and Kelly'.

In on the surprise proposal, the 43-year-old star's fellow presenter Regis Philbin read a letter from a supposed viewer who wanted to pop the question to his girlfriend of two years, but was unsure as to how to go about doing it.

Jesse then walked on to the set carrying a huge princess-cut engagement ring, as the show's lights dimmed and a group of violinists appeared.

I struggle to find the words to express what you mean to me. You're an inspiration. You're everything to me. Will you marry me?

He said: "I struggle to find the words to express what you mean to me. You're an inspiration. You're everything to me. Will you marry me?"

Accepting the proposal, a teary Carrie Ann said: "Yes. I will marry you."

However, she later admitted she had no idea she would be leaving the show with a new fiance in tow.

She explained: "I'm shocked. I should have thought something was up."

Earlier this month, Carrie Ann admitted she and 39-year-old accountant Jesse were planning a summer wedding on the beach, and are hoping their guests will jump into the ocean with them once they have made their vows.

She told Prevention magazine: "We're planning a summer wedding on the beach. There's something about looking into the vast blue ocean that always puts life into perspective. The fresh air and negative ions recharge the system.

"We want everyone to jump in the water with us after our vows, so it will have to be someplace warm and tropical."

Eliza Dushku Kristy Swanson Rosario Dawson Natasha Bedingfield Jessica Cauffiel

No comments:

Post a Comment