Saturday, March 26, 2011

Derek Hough Will Return to Dancing with 'New Tricks'

Derek Hough is not competing on season 12 of Dancing with the Stars, but he's already planning his return to the dance floor.

"I told the told the producers I'm going to come back with a few new tricks," the dancer-choreographer said, anticipating that he'll return to the ballroom this fall.

During his break from the show, Hough, 25, will film a movie called Cobu 3D, which is forcing him into a role that he's pretty unfamiliar with.

"I'm learning so much," he recently told PEOPLE in Las Vegas. "I've been teaching so long and it's interesting because now I'm like the student. The role I'm playing required me to do things I haven't done before. I'm doing a lot of tapping, which is interesting because I'm not much of a tapper."

Hough doesn't want any of his former (and future) costars to get too comfortable in his absence, but he's having a good time razzing his fellow dancers.

Hough said: "I told [Maksim Chmerkovskiy], 'Here you go buddy, now that I'm gone you can have this one.' "

'); var targetVideoWidth = 466; brightcove.createExperiences(); /* iPhone, iPad, iPod */ if ((navigator.userAgent.match('iPhone')) || (navigator.userAgent.match('iPad')) || (navigator.userAgent.match('iPod')) || (location.search.indexOf('ipad=true') > -1)) { document.write('

Nicky Hilton Nicole Richie Magdalena Wróbel Summer Altice Susan Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment