Saturday, April 23, 2011

X Factor?s Simon Cowell gets depressed!

Simon Cowell has admitted that he often struggles to control his moods.

The X Factor boss revealed that he gets in ?dark moods for no reason? and has often been so worried by his own unpredictability that he has considered hiring a psychiatrist to deal with ?a number of issues? he has.

He explained to OK! magazine: ?If I ever decided to go to a psychiatrist, it would be a long session. I have always thought that I do have a number of issues that probably need dealing with, because I am quite odd in some ways.

?I get very dark moods for no reason. I just sit on my own for days. I?m not sitting in a darkened room rocking?

Simon ? who is engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy ? added that even when life is good and his career is growing from strength to strength, he finds it hard to be positive.

He added: ?Things might have gone really well and then I torture myself. I have to find something to make me miserable.?

The TV star is currently finalising plans for his new US version of pop star search show ?The X Factor?.

Follow unrealitytv on Twitter

Joss Stone Hilarie Burton Mariah OBrien Tara Conner Ashanti

No comments:

Post a Comment