Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sam Faiers doesn?t think Geordie Shore will compare with The Only Way Is Essex

Sam Faiers has admitted that she isn?t worried new show Geordie Shore will harm the ratings of her series, The Only Way Is Essex.

The glamour model shot to fame on the Essex based reality TV show and recently became embroiled in yet another drama when Mark Wright dumped her so he could propose to his former on-off girlfriend Lauren Goodger.

MTV is currently filming a similar show, from the Jersey Shore franchise, in Liverpool and when asked if she was worried about the competition, Sam told The News Of The World:

?I think, like any show, that I hope it goes well for them, but no one?s going to beat the Essex. You can?t beat the Essex crowd ? good luck Geordie Shore!?

The new shop owner has previously revealed that she won?t be attending Mark and Lauren?s wedding but she says she does wish them luck in their future together. Sam added:

?I?m happy for them now, I know there?s been a few scenes where I?ve had chats with Mark but I can say that, from today, I wish them the best of luck and I?m moving on. I doubt I?m going to the wedding though, the engagement party was just enough for me.?

Follow unrealitytv on Twitter

Eve Krista Allen Victoria Beckham Genelle Frenoy Alicia Witt

No comments:

Post a Comment