Friday, April 29, 2011

Kimberley Walsh will throw a Royal Wedding party today!

Kimberley Walsh has revealed that she is throwing her own royal wedding party today.

The Girls Aloud singer did hope to be invited to Prince William and Kate Middleton?s nuptials this morning, but is making up for it by throwing a bash to watch the ceremony with her family and friends.

She said: ?Royal wedding fever has hit ? I?m so excited!

?I?ve met Prince Charles a few times so it?s a shame I didn?t get an invite ? I?ll have to settle for watching it at home. I?ve been nominated to hold a party and I?ve got a magnum of champagne to crack open.?

Kimberley is particularly excited to see what the bride will wear, as details of her gown have been kept under wraps until now.

She added: ?I can?t wait to see what style of dress Kate goes for ? I?d like to see something feminine and classic but nothing too simple. I want to see a mammoth train!?

Since Girls Aloud went on hiatus, Kimberley has undertaken some presenting work and she admits she would have liked to have been asked to work on the royal wedding ? though there is one advantage to not being involved.

She said: ?I would have loved to have covered the royal wedding. It would have been a great gig and a great chance to be nosy, but it would have stressed me out figuring out what to wear ? the pressure would be immense!?

Follow unrealitytv on Twitter

Jennifer Scholle Tricia Vessey Kristen Bell Melania Trump Cindy Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment