Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kate Upton Gets SoBe Sassy

She?s always up for a good time, and yesterday (May 25) Kate Upton was spotted at the SoBe Try Everything Experience in New York City.

The Victoria?s Secret stunner wore a big smile as she partook in the various activities at Madison Square Park as shutterbugs looked on.

During a recent interview, Kate confessed that she?s a huge sports fan, and follows one NFL team and one NBA team in particular.

?I'm a really big New York Jets fan because my sister works for them. I've learned to love the games. I watch every single one. I really enjoy it. Then of course I love coming to Madison Square Garden to see the Knicks. I really like the (New York) Yankees as well.?

She also noted that it was hilarious to see how many people were into her ?Teach Me How to Dougie? YouTube video.

?It did surprise me. My friend and I were in Los Angeles. We had a job but we were really just having fun. I used to work out (to the song). She said we have to YouTube it, we have to see how to Dougie. I said listen, I already know how to Dougie. Next day we went to a basketball game and I did it. I didn't think it would be such a hit. But it's a lot of fun so I'm excited about it.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kate-upton/kate-upton-gets-sobe-sassy-509417

Vanessa Minnillo Kelly Hu Dita Von Teese Lauren Bush Dania Ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment