Friday, February 25, 2011

Tom Cruise Leaves Red Roses For Katie Holmes ?Everywhere She Goes?

Katie Holmes is currently out promoting her upcoming movie "The Romantics", so it's the perfect opportunity to ask her about husband Tom Cruise's romantic side.Katie shared a little private tidbit with Parade:
"My husband has red roses for me everywhere I go."
Doesn't Tom worry that if a delivery is delayed or doesn't show up or something like that - that she'll be thinking something's wrong? ;) That's a lot to live up to - sending them everywhere she goes! It's very sweet!She also chatted about what drew her to this movie:
"I really loved the script when I read it. It felt a lot like The Big Chill and St. Elmo's Fire and also a little bit of a John Hughes feeling, and I always loved those movies growing up.
She shared her respect for the other actors and actresses involved in the film:
"It was great to work with this wonderful cast and director. I was floored by the performances. These guys are such incredible actors. It was really inspiring every single day because you'd watch somebody else do a scene and you'd be like, 'OK, wow. I didn't know that was what it was about.' They brought something so different and wonderful. It was such a great time, I think that's why we all still hang out and we go to dinner often and we're a tight-knit group."
Are you looking forward to this movie? I'm excited about the huge, talented cast: Josh Duhamel, Anna Paquin, Elijah Wood, Malin Akerman, Candice Bergen, and Adam Brody. More importantly - how often does your significant other send you flowers?Photos by INF Continue reading

Missi Pyle Estella Warren Ashlee Simpson Lindsay Lohan Lil Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment