Thursday, January 27, 2011

Diddy To Guest-Star On 'Hawaii Five-0'

Music from Diddy-Dirty Money's Last Train to Paris will also be featured on the CBS show.
By Jayson Rodriguez


Diddy
Photo: Victor Boyko/ Getty Images

Book 'em, Diddy?

The hip-hop mogul is scheduled to appear on CBS' "Hawaii Five-0" this spring in an episode where he'll play a detective looking to avenge a crime committed against his family. Music from Diddy-Dirty Money's Last Train to Paris will also be featured in the episode, according to The Associated Press.

Diddy's latest effort debuted in the top 10 on the Billboard albums chart last month. "Anybody that knows me, it's rare when I'm extra happy, but today ... this last two weeks, I've just been blown away by all the support that I've gotten from you guys," the rapper said in a YouTube clip at the time of Paris' release. "You already know I deal with a lot of hate, and I talk about that. But it's also important to talk about when I'm dealing with a lot of love, and the love that y'all have shown me and the girls on this project ... y'all made this project a success, and I want to say thank you."

Recently, Diddy has been making the awards-season rounds, appearing at the Golden Globes despite not earning a nomination for his role in Judd Apatow's "Get Him to the Greek." He told MTV News at the Globes that he hopes to land more comedic roles in the future.

"I've done a lot of drama mostly my whole career, with Broadway and 'Monster's Ball' and stuff like that — my short little career," he said. "But when I did 'Get Him to the Greek,' I really fell in love with making people laugh. I have a knack for improvisation, and hopefully I'll be able to make people laugh more."

Are you looking forward to Diddy's "Hawaii Five-0" cameo? Let us know in the comments!

Related Artists

Lake Bell Joss Stone Hilarie Burton Mariah OBrien Tara Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment